Merojax.tv respects the others, and in return it also wants the same. Merojax.tv does not allow copyright inferinging activities on its website. Merojax.tv will remove all the copyright content, and have the rights to terminate the account of the user who will involve in such activities.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Merojax.tv will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Merojax.tv. If you believe your content has been copied in any way, please provide the Merojax.tv the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Merojax.tv to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Merojax.tv to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
E-mail: [email protected]
All the materials, which are placed in our site, are taken from those informational sources, the usage of which is not prohibited (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and so on).
To Protect the Copyright Videos we have put a report System under all the videos where you can report the video. Our moderators will check and clear the report within 24 hours.